Today Microsoft started rolling out a new firmware update for Microsoft Lumia 550 and Lumia 650 , New firmware update is 01078.00037.16082.410xx. This firmware includes improvements in Stability and quality of Devices.
The availability of this update may depend on your phone model, region or network service provider. At the moment, the update should be already available for first batch of phones and the rollouts will continue gradually.
Windows 10 is updating continuously, so make sure you follow all the update notifications that appear on your phone. To check for updates, you can also tap Settings > Update & security > Phone update > Check for updates.
Are you insider and what to update to new firmware then follow these steps :
- Open the Windows Insider application on your device
- Select “Get preview builds”
- There will now be three options to choose from: Insider Fast, Insider Slow, and Production
- Select “Production” Ring
- Read the presented message and tap “accept” to confirm your selection
- Your device may prompt to reboot
- If not, complete a manual reboot
- After the reboot, check for updates. If available, your device will display an update to receive the newest firmware. Settings > Updates & security > Phone update > (check for updates)
- If the device shows a “no updates available” message, your device has the most recently available firmware
- If available, complete the update by following the on-screen directions
- Once installed, re-open the Windows Insider application
- Select your desired update ring (Insider Fast or Insider Slow) and reboot as prompted
- Your device now has the newest firmware available and is set to receive the next flight when launched for your selected ring
Still facing any problem just feel free to contact us