Had issues with Outlook Mail app on Windows Phone not as good as the Android or the iOS Versions? Well, your complaints were heard by Microsoft and the Outlook Mail and calendar app for Windows 10 just got a new update.
This new update brings a major change along with many improvements in the current app, making it jump to a new Version 17.6769.40152.0. Many new features like, " Move to Junk" and more have been brought for the users.
- Drag and drop attachments into your email messages
- Print week view in the calendar
- Turn off the message preview text in the message list
- Get rid of junk email with right-click Move to Junk
- Let others know “I’ll be late” directly from meeting notifications.
Find the updated app in the Store here: OUTLOOK MAIL AND CALENDAR APP