Microsoft Phone app just got updated to a newer version v2.14.29003.0 in Windows10 Store. There is no official changelog for this update, but so far we know that there are improvement in terms of bug fixes also, blocking a number wasn't really working for many Windows10 users, our followers are reporting that they are now able to block & unblock numbers and the app doesn't crashes any more. Microsoft Phone app for Windows 10 integrates with Skype to make it easy to use your favorite calling services to keep in touch with the people.
- Make voice and video calls over your cellular network or Wi-Fi
- Tired of hunting for the right number in your contacts? Just start entering a contact’s phone number when dialing, and then pick the matching name and number to give them a call
- Make Skype calls quickly from your PC or mobile device
- See your Skype call history in one place on your PC or mobile device
- Listen to your voicemail and manage your messages right from the Phone app. No need to call your voicemail
- Record your phone calls—cellular, Voice over LTE, or Wi-Fi—for future use and playback (requires consent from all parties on the line)
- Reduce the number of unwanted calls by blocking numbers from within your call history.
Download the updated app from the link below: