Microsoft has released February Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Build, bringing your device to 10586.107. As this update is just cumulative, it does not brings any new features, however it does fixes few bugs and it will also improve your overall experience of the OS.
“We have started rolling out the February cumulative update (10.0.10586.107) for Windows 10 Mobile today. Update availability will start with open market variants and will increase to everyone over the next week as we monitor and ensure quality of the release.”
The key improvements featured in this release as per the official blog are as stated below:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset.