We reported in Dec'15 about HDFC Bank's Chillr App getting updated and adding more banks under it's umbrella. Today, the app scored another update which would let you @tag your friends from the contact list.
- Transfer money through a safe channel. All the transactions you make on Chillr are highly secure and are protected by using an MPIN. The technology backend is driven by: State of the art end-to-end HTTPS encryption that keep all your transactions and data highly confidential and secure. Factor authentication and 2048 encryption keys.
- Split Your Bills Anytime you’re out dining with your friends and you want to split bills, you can use Chillr. Chillr removes all the confusion and awkwardness related to splitting bills with cash, and makes the process seem seamless and straightforward.
- Utility Payments and Recharge Whether you need to recharge your mobile, DTH or data card or pay your utility Bills. You can do it all in one click using Chillr. Recharges and paying utility bills have never been this easy!
- Transaction Statements With using Chillr you would receive monthly transaction summaries and statements that will help you track and plan all your finances and expenses.
- Pay Using QR code With our "Near Me" feature you can do a simple scan and make payments. You don't need to know an user's bank account or mobile number for this. You can just scan the QR code generated and make a payment instantly
How to Use Chillr ?
Chillr (or Chiller to pronounce it) is the simplest app to transfer money in India. Just download the app and complete registration so that you can start making payments immediately. The onetime set up makes it easy for a lifelong of transfers.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To signup with Chillr, all you need to do is download the app and follow the registration process. All users would need to provide their name, mobile number and MMID. Finding MMID is easy, and it’s even easier when we guide you on every step.
Which Banks Do Chillr Support?
Chillr is a multi bank app that lets users send and receive money. Presently the app supports all users to receive money, but only partner bank users can send money to anyone. (HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda are our present partner banks. Stay tuned as more partner banks will be added very soon! )
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES FOR USING CHILLR?
100% free mobile banking app is how we define it. There are no costs for using Chillr at the moment. However, standard bank IMPS charges may be applied by your bank for sending money to other bank accounts. HDFC Bank to different bank - Rs 5 + Taxes . Bank of Baroda to different bank – FREE SUPPORT
The recent update added:
- We’ve made it easier for you by introducing “@tags”; send money to professionals, institutions, non-profits etc just by knowing their @tags
- Now get discounts on selected stores using Chillr
- Performance improvements
Download the App now and let us know if you notice any more changes.