At the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show, CES for short, 2016 press event, Samsung has finally taken its veil of its latest Galaxy tablet which runs Windows 10. Yes, unlike the Android Galaxy lineup, for which the Samsung is famous for, the Galaxy TabPro S runs Windows 10 for PCs OTB and has got some decent specs. Under the hoods is a 6th Gen. Intel Core M processor (Dual Core 2.2GHz), 4GB RAM and supports LTE connectivity. One of the notable feature is it comes with a detachable keyboard, just like what Surface Pro lineup for Microsoft offers.
Here are the specs in detail:
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- LTE Cat.6 **
- 6th Gen. Intel Core M processor (Dual Core 2.2GHz)
- 12” 2160×1440 Super AMOLED
- 5MP AF(Rear), 5MP (Front)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, Hall, Light
- 4GB(RAM), 128GB / 256GB SSD
- Dimension / Weight
- 290.3×198.8×6.3mm, 693g(Wi-Fi), 696g(LTE)
- 5,200mAh (39.5W, 7.6V)
According to company, device will hit the market in February 2016. There is no word on pricing just yet.
Did you like the Samsung's take on Windows tablet? Do tell us in the comments below.
Pic credit: engadget