Recently, a live leaked image of the much rumored Lumia 650 surfaced on the internet confirming the phone will come with metal edges. According to the latest report, the phone has passed FCC certification. It is believed both Single SIM (RM-1152) and Dual SIM (RM-1154) models will be available.
However, at this time, single SIM variant of the phone has been certified by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States, which suggests the imminent launch of the handset.
As for the specs, from what all has been rumored until now:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE (Optional) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / aGPS
- 2000mAh battery with wireless charging