Microsoft India has finally launched the much waited surface tablets in India. The launch took place at an event in New Delhi this morning. The starting price of Surface Pro 4 is set at Rs 89,990 and will be exclusively sold via Amazon for the first six months, the company said.
However, if you are an early catcher, pre-orders for Surface Pro 4 will begun today and estimated delivery will begin shipping on January 14, 2016.
Alongside Surface Pro 4 , the Surface Pro 3 has also been launched and starts at Rs 73,990 ( Intel Core i3 / 4GB of RAM / 128GB SSD).
The company is also putting the device at five Microsoft Stores for a DEMO: Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Mumbai.
In India, the company is offering three variants of the Surface Pro 4 on Amazon India. These variants are as follows:
- Surface Pro 4 with Core i5/4GB of RAM/128GB SSD (Price Rs. 89,990).
- Surface Pro 4 with Core i5/8GB of RAM/256GB SSD (Price Rs. 1,20,990).
- Surface Pro 4 with Core i7/8GB of RAM/256GB SSD (Price Rs. 1,44,990).
The enterprise users have the following Surface Pro 4 variants to choose from:
- The Surface Pro 4 with Core M/4GB RAM/128GB SSD.
- The Surface Pro 4 with Core i5/ 4GB RAM/128GB SSD.
- The Surface Pro 4 with Core i5/ 8GB RAM/128GB SSD.
- The Surface Pro 4 with Core i5/ 8GB RAM/256GB SSD.
Microsoft is bundling the Surface Pen stylus with the all variants of tablet except the entry-level Surface Pro 3 model. Also, if you want to get the full laptop experience, fetch out an extra Rs 12,490 for the Smart Type Cover.