As you already know by now, Windows 10 is running on 200M devices and people around the world are spending Billions of hours using it, more time on Windows than ever before. Whether it is using the new web browser-Edge, getting help from Cortana, playing games, or being productive, people are spending more and more time on Windows.
Here are some more few fun facts about what people have been doing on Windows 10:
- Over 44.5 billion minutes spent in Microsoft Edge across Windows 10 devices in just the last month.
- Over 2.5 billion questions asked of Cortana since launch.
- Around 30% more Bing search queries per Windows 10 device vs. prior versions of Windows.
- Over 82 billion photos viewed within the Windows 10 Photo app.
- Gaming continues to grow on Windows 10 – in 2015, gamers spent over 4 billion hours playing PC games on Windows 10. Gamers have streamed more than 6.6 million hours of Xbox One games to Windows 10 PCs.