Poll #3: Will You Buy a Lumia 640 Which is Priced Lower Than Lumia 540?

9:59 AM
On last week we saw a price drop on Lumia 640 and it was priced lower than Lumia 540. We had a Poll on our site about buying a lower priced Lumia 640 than Lumia 540. We got 69 Responses on our poll.

We saw 78% of the members are voting for lower priced Lumia 640 but the rest 22% are with higher priced Lumia 540. However, Lumia 640 has some better features than Lumia 540 so personally I think I would go for a Lumia 640.

Here is the Poll Result. Take a look on it.

Please share this

Gadget freak from birth | Strategy Gamer | Loves to hang with friends, specially who can make me forget to check my gadgets

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »